23.08.2020 Vanamõisa vabaõhukeskus
Estonian Society of English Bulldogs and Small Molossian type Dogs
Ege Maas, Finlandia – collie rough, collie smooth, shetland sheepdog
Dina Korna, Estonia – all other breeds in Group 1
Kristin Kerem, Estonia – all breeds in Group 2
Ege Maas, Finlandia – shih tzu, french bulldog
Inga Siil, Estonia – all other breeds in Group 9
This is drive-in show. So you can arrive about a hour before your breed judgment and leave after judgment, if your dog doesn’t participate in final competitions.
NB! Committee of the Show keeps the right to change the judge.
- INFO ! +372 5560 8927, +372 5392 1439
- For ENTRY send us show entry, a copy of the registration certificate if dog is not in EST register and copy of the receipt to the entry form! Registration in to Champion Class only if Champion Title copy is added.
- In receipt explanation please write groupshow and participant dog(s) certificate number(s).
- All papers should arrive in same time and payment amount in accord the terms below.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Post: Mäevana põik 9, Aespa alevik, Kohila vald, Estonia 79825
- BANK: Inglise buldogide ja kääbusmolosside Eesti Tõuühing, SEB bank, IBAN: EE642200221035127546 SWIFT HABAEE2X Please check that reciver name is correctly written. Otherwise the payment will not arrive.
After sending entry you should get a confirmation letter in about a week. If you haven’t got pleace check has the letter been sent to correct aadress or write to us in firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY until 15.05.2020
|NOT in Estonian register|
|Baby puppy and puppy||25 €|
|Dog in Estonian register|
|Baby puppy and puppy||20 €|
|Veterans 8–10 years||20 €|
|Veterans over 10 years||free|
|Breeders and progeny class||free|
IBKMTÜ members discount -2 € first dog, from second dog -4 € if dogs are registered in same time.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
All dogs participating the show or other competitions must have a valid certificate of vaccination against Distemper and Rabies. All dogs must have an ID-marking (tattoo or microchip). More information http://kennelliit.ee/en/vaccination-requirements/
Dogs whose date of birth is 1st August 2013 or later and whose ears have been cropped and/or tails docked may not take part in shows listed in the calendar of Estonian Kennel Union.